What is mortality insurance?
Animal mortality insurance covers against the death of an animal resulting from accident, sickness or disease that may occur and is reported during the policy period and humane destruction to relieve incurable and excessive suffering if caused by a covered cause of loss. Coverage for theft is also included.
Why David Coufal Insurance?
- Market leading provider in the U.S.
- Fast and consistent underwriting services
- In-house claims staff (at Catlin the provider)
- Multitude of endorsements available
- Competitive pricing
- Fast, friendly and knowledgeable agents
- Herd discounts
- Broad range of flexible coverages